The Data Lakehouse Approach to Modern Data Architecture
When does a Data Lake make a good Data Warehouse or vice versa? We will explore how the Data Lakehouse has been evolving for years and explain how to evaluate this latest pattern in modern Architecture for your data strategy and Architecture roadmap.
The Data Lakehouse leverages a Cloud-native Architecture with open data standards. It evolves how we approach enterprise Data Management to meet the growing demands in enterprise Analytics and Data Management. There are many factors to consider whether the Data Lakehouse is the “open data architecture” approach to consider adopting. Each company’s journey must factor in its vendor ecosystems, open-source projects, technology maturity, and own data strategy.
- The Data Lakehouse principles and components
- Benefits of having a Data Lakehouse
- Challenges with a Data Lakehouse Architecture
- How to evaluate your data Architecture needs
- Data Lakehouse technologies, vendors, and open-source options
Timing: from 2 pm to 6 pm Italian time