Embedded Analytics, Intelligent Apps & AI Automation
Although Analytics in many organisations is well established, it is still the case that perhaps no more than 25% of employees make use of reports and dashboards from BI tools with even fewer using Machine Learning models or AI. There is still a long way to go if companies are to realise the promise of using ML and AI to automatically prevent problems, seize opportunities and continually optimise business processes in everyday business operations.
The vision that many executives have is to make use of BI, ML and AI to increase the level of automation and to enable everyone in the company to contribute towards improving Business Performance.
This one-day seminar shows how you can embed BI, ML and AI-automation into applications and processes to make your company data and AI-driven. The purpose is to achieve ‘always on’ business optimisation, dynamic planning by automating, guiding, and empowering employees, business partners, suppliers, and customers to make better decisions to improve Business Performance.
It provides a roadmap and methodology to creating the right-time Intelligent Enterprise by taking an in-depth look at the technologies and methodologies needed to make it happen.
What you will learn
- An introduction to Data-driven business optimisation
- Technologies and tools for the Data-driven Intelligent Enterprise
- Architectures and Methodologies for creating the Smart Enterprise
- Embedding Analytics and AI into operational applications and processes
- Using Embedded Analytics, Intelligent Apps and AI automation in CRM and supply chain operations
- Active dynamic planning and management for continuous optimisation