Building Data Architecture Roadmaps to Align with Business Needs
Developing a concise Data Architecture Roadmap is essential for clearly communicating the transformation journey to a modern Cloud-based or hybrid Data and Analytics platform.
The key to success for that Roadmap is to also demonstrate the Business value delivered with each key milestone. This is a four-step process that aligns the Business strategy with a Data and Analytics strategy that can be leveraged to prioritize a Reference Architecture into infrastructure and data stacks. To do so, modern Data Architects must have a clear understanding of Data Management principles and trade-offs to make decisions regarding Cloud migration strategies, Cloud-native Architecture, automation at scale, and open multi-Cloud environments. Building a Roadmap for enterprise Data and Analytics requires new ways of thinking about platforms and data enablement to fully leverage the value the Cloud has to offer.
From BI to Self-service to Data Science, this half-day seminar will help you prioritize enterprise analytic capabilities to determine optimal modern data integration and architecture strategies. This includes recent updates on features within AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud services for Analytic Architectures.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify Business priorities and translate them into Analytics capabilities
- Understanding the modern Analytics lifecycle to identify gaps in Architecture
- Principles of modern Data Architecture and its logical reference Architecture
- How to develop a phased Roadmap with Business value milestones
- Examples of successful Architecture roadmaps for Cloud migrations
- Aligning with Business Strategy
- Enterprise Analytics Framework
- Building a Roadmap for Business impact
- Resource Planning and Expectations
Timing: from 2 pm to 6 pm Italian time