Zachman Enterprise Architecture Certification Modelling Workshop
Enterprise Architecture is fundamental for enabling an Enterprise to assimilate internal and external changes in response to the dynamics and uncertainties of the Information Age environment. Enterprise Architecture not only constitutes a baseline for managing change but also provides the mechanism by which the reality of the enterprise and its systems can be aligned with management intentions.
This workshop, based on the Zachman Framework V3.0, and incorporates actual modeling practice. The workshop is based on actual Enterprise experience and is designed to give the participants hands-on experience creating both “Primitive” (architecture) models as well as “Composite” (implementation) models.
The workshop prepares delegates for both levels of the Zachman Certified- Enterprise Architect program: Zachman Certified™ – Enterprise Architect Associate (Level 1) and Zachman Certified™ – Enterprise Architect Professional (Level 2).
The certification fee both Level 1 & Level 2 are included in the registration fee. The “Zachman Certified – Enterprise Architect” examination is a two hour, online examination that upon passing, results in the award of Enterprise Architect Associate (Level 1) Certification. Delegates will then subsequently be awarded the Enterprise Architect Associate (Level 2) Certification upon submitting a Case Study.
If you want to understand the “Complexity & Contradiction” in Enterprise Architecture and are struggling to manage a non-adaptive enterprise and dysfunctional systems, this will be an essential experience! Learn how an ontology allows you to make use of multiple frameworks (e.g. architecture, sales, software development, innovation, etc.) in an enterprise.
What you will learn
- Identify the sense of urgency for aggressively pursuing Enterprise Architecture
- Identify a comprehensive definition (description) of Enterprise Architecture
- Differentiate between Enterprise Architecture from Systems Implementation
- Differentiate an Ontology from Methodology
- Utilizing Enterprise Architecture for operational decision making
- Identify the elements for creating a strategy for reducing “time-to-market” for systems implementations to virtually zero
- Create a strategy for integration beyond jurisdiction (Interoperability)
- Identify architectural principles for meeting enterprise requirements
- Develop traceability across the artifacts for impact analysis and change management
- Employ primitive problem patterns to address complex issues facing any enterprise
Timing: from 2 pm to 6 pm Italian time