Understanding DataOps to Deliver Analytics Better and Faster
Companies struggling to keep up with an increasing number of data sources for a growing number of data consumers are turning to DataOps, a proven methodology that combines Data Management philosophy with key Agile processes. DataOps enables companies to continuously deliver data and analytics for better decision-making through collaboration and automation. As a result, data integration and BI teams are evolving into Agile data engineering and delivery Teams capable of modernizing legacy technical environments to position their companies for digital transformation.
DataOps brings together data managers and consumers through Agile Data Management processes that account for data engineering, integration, quality, and governance on an open platform that streamlines development, delivery, and data unification. This half-day seminar will help you understand the efficiencies DataOps can deliver for your organization.
This seminar will cover:
- Essential principles and benefits of DataOps
- How to adopt DataOps to speed analytics development and delivery
- Key Agile processes that embed data quality and governance
- How to continuously engineer, deploy, and operationalize data pipelines with automation and monitoring
- Key components necessary in a Modern Data Architecture
Timing: from 2 pm to 6 pm Italian time