Building a Business-Driven Roadmap for Modern Cloud Data Architecture
Transitioning to Cloud-based or hybrid data and Analytics Architectures requires a strategy and roadmap to achieve key milestones. As architects with on-prem data environments choose a strategy to replatform or refactor data architecture for the Cloud, they need to understand principles for Cloud-native Architecture, Serverless functions, and automation for new data pipelines and databases. Building a Roadmap for Cloud-based Data and Analytics requires new ways of thinking about platforms, pipelines, and services to fully leverage the value the Cloud has to offer.
From BI to Self-service to Data Science, this half-day seminar will help you prioritize enterprise analytic capabilities, to determine optimal modern data integration and data Architecture strategies. This includes recent updates on features within AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud services for Analytic Architectures.
This seminar will cover:
- How to align Business Analytic priorities with architecture needs
- How to develop a migration strategy with milestones to ensure efficiency and progress
- A conceptual Architecture for enterprise Analytic capabilities
- A logical reference Architecture that translates to physical Architectures on any Cloud platform
- Examples of Architecture Roadmaps for Cloud migrations
Timing: from 2 pm to 6 pm Italian time