Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Management
Today, many organizations are dabbling in Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, without a clear understanding of the underlying dependencies on a robust Data Strategy.
On the flipside of the coin, many of those same organizations are undergoing data-driven transformation and change management efforts to digitize their processes, without a clear vision of how AI/ML and advanced Data Science fit into the picture.
So, how do you develop a data-driven transformation culture, and become a change leader, enhancing the competitive advantage of your organization, while at the same time making strategic use of Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence?
Leadership needs to refocus on creating an integrated AI & Data Strategy.
This seminar addresses the key issues involved in achieving just that.
What you will learn
- The characteristics of AI/ML, together with their broader Data Management ecosystem dependencies
- The Critical Success Factors for deploying AI/ML in your organization
- How to realize sustained business value from your AI/ML investments through a comprehensive, integrated AI & Data Strategy
- How to use Organizational Change Management and the G7S Framework to embed AI/ML into the culture of the organization (for business and technology teams alike)
- Building an integrated AI & Data Capability – What? Why? And Why Now?
- Data Ethics, Privacy and Security
- Designing a Robust Long-term Architecture
- The G7S Playbook – Using Accelerators to Launch your AI & Data Program
- Developing the Right Mix of Technological Expertise and Business Knowledge
- Managing the Organizational Change, Measuring Success and Ensuring Sustainable Business Value
Timing: from 2 pm to 6 pm Italian time